Al-Otrojah is a Quran centre which utilizes a well-structred program that adopts an efficient, easy-to-follow method for recitation and memorization of the Holy Quran. At the end of the program, students will get a certificate for mastering the rules of Tajweed, skillfully learned "like-verses," and have basic, yet suffcient, understanding of the Quranic meaning. Students can also get a "Sanad Ejaza" in any of the 10 recitations ("Qira'at") of the Holy Quran.
Our program key features are:
1. Following a unified and integrated curriculum which incorporates:
- A suitable system for memorization that takes into account the students' different levels.
- A structured program for revision to fortify the memorization.
- Effective teaching and practical training on the rules of Tajweed up to the degree of comprehensiveness and excellence.
- A simplified view of the meaning in order to achieve a good understanding of the words of Allah.
- A progressive collection of "like verses" of the Quran to prevent errors.
2. A unique way of teaching, training and testing :
- The number of students in the study groups does not exceed 10-12 students/teacher.
- Efficient distribution of the class time (2 hours) covering the curriculum main elements.
- Focusing on the quality of memorization to reduce forgetfulness and confusion.
- Taking care of good performance by training on the formation & enunciation of the letters and the rest of the detailed rules of Tajweed.
- A gradual manner in compilation of "like verses" helps to understand & memorize.
- Taking into account individual differences of students and their circumstances.
3. Supervision & teaching is achieved by a group of qualified teachers:
- "Sanad" of Hafs from Asim and others.
- Excellence in Quran memorization, familiarity with meanings & good collection of "like verses".
- Excellence in the rules of Tajweed theoretically and practically, with a good experience in training student on it.
- Proven ability to teach and simplify the information, and experience in testing and motivation.
- Excellence & experience in the unified method of teaching at "Al-Otrojah".
- Deep faith in the message, clarity of vision, and enthusiasm for the objectives of "Al-Otrojah".
4. Thorough testing system:
- Continuous evaluation for each student.
- Monthly tests "theoretical and practical".
- End of term examination from the beginning of Quran in a cumulative manner.
- Graduation test in the whole Quran theoretically and practically.
- All tests include a theoretical part (Tajweed, like verses, and meanings) and an applied practical part through oral testing system.
5. Serve all sectors of the community by:
- Organizing Halaqas to suit students' times (week end - leisure).
- Configuring memorization centers in Muslim meeting places (mosques - weekend Schools, etc.).
- Providing teachers (males & females) to suit the students' needs.
- Teachers are mostly full time to ensure the quality, performance, & the continuation of its development.
- Every teacher is always available throughout the week for help when needed.
- The possibility of organizing special Halaqa to accommodate students' schedule.
- Fees are accessible to everyone. Exemptions may Apply!
6. Various methods of payment:
- Cheques (Paid to Muslim Association of Canada)
- Online through PayPal
- Direct Deposit
- Bank Information (Transit Number, Branch Number, and Account Number)
- Void Cheque